APERIA Real Estate is an owner-managed real estate advisory company specialized in investment transactions. The company is based in Frankfurt am Main and operates throughout Germany.
For APERIA Real Estate, the focus is on our clients and their goals.
Our way of working is characterized by:
- Flexibility and creativity
- Passion and high motivation
- Cooperation based on trust and partnership
- Professionalism and the highest quality standards
Proven, long-term transaction experience and an excellent, personal network of the management are among our strengths. We can leverage our extensive market expertise not only in the classical marketing approach through bidding processes, but also in generating off-market transactions to the advantage of our clients.
APERIA Real Estate supports and advises you in your real estate investment transactions:
- Assessment of the market price as well as property and market analysis
- Development of tailor-made marketing strategies (bidding process, selective approach, off-market, etc.)
- Compiling of the relevant documents and data room management
- Creation of marketing documents, approaching potential buyers, collection of bids
- Accompaniment throughout the entire due diligence and Q&A process as well as sales contract negotiations up to notarization or closing
- Professional reporting over the entire sales process
- Deal sourcing and identification of off-market opportunities
- Transaction Management
- Creation of business plans and Cash Flow analyses
- Advice on debt financing
- Support in the transaction preparation process (Vendor due diligence)
- Creation of marketing strategies and estimation of the purchase price
- Formulation of concepts for asset optimization and value enhancement
- Sale and Leaseback Advisory
- Office properties
- Retail properties, such as food stores, retail warehousing, retail parks, DIY stores, shopping centres and high street assets
- Industrial and logistics properties
- Residential properties
- Management properties, such as hotels and nursing homes
Peter Birchinger has almost 25 years of experience in the real estate industry and founded APERIA Real Estate GmbH in 2021.
Most recently, he worked for one of the world’s leading international real estate services firms Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) for almost 14 years. At JLL he successfully completed numerous sales mandates and held the position of Head of the German Portfolio Investment team for many years. Previously, he was a partner at the real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield, during his seven years in the company he worked in the transaction and advisory business.
Peter Birchinger has held the globally recognized title MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) since 2008. In addition he is a member of the German Society for Real Estate Research gif e.V. Peter Birchinger studied economic geography at the University of Würzburg and graduated with a diploma.
The managing partner Peter Birchinger has successfully advised on a large number of real estate transactions in his professional career. Selected sales transactions are listed below:
- Office portfolio comprising properties in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Berlin on behalf of a German investment manager
- Office property project development in a major city in North Rhine- Westphalia on behalf of a German developer
- Portfolio comprising more than ten retail parks and hypermarkets on behalf of an US based investment manager
- Office portfolio with properties in top German cities, including Munich, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart on behalf of a German insurance company
- Portfolio of DIY stores mainly in North Rhine-Westphalia and Berlin region to a German investment manager
- German-wide residential portfolio with more than 10,000 units on behalf of a German real estate company
- Portfolio with retail parks and hypermarkets distributed across five German states on behalf of an European institutional investor
- Portfolio of supermarkets and discounters to a German institutional investor
- Office portfolio with properties, inter alia in Wiesbaden and Leipzig, on behalf of a German investment company
- Cash & Carry wholesale store in Bavaria to a private investor
- High street buildings in German medium-sized cities on behalf of an US based fund
- Retail parks in the eastern federal states on behalf of an international investor
- Portfolio of over 100 retail properties spread across Germany on behalf of an insolvency administrator
- Logistics real estate portfolio on behalf of an English asset management company
- Office building in Frankfurt to an Irish fund
In addition, Peter Birchinger has provided acquisition advice in numerous transactions, for example for office properties in Mannheim, Kassel and Erlangen. He has also advised international investment banks on the purchase of several non-performing loan portfolios secured by real estate.
Due to his many years of experience in the real estate industry, Peter Birchinger has built up a solid network of contacts to a wide variety of market participants, such as investment and asset managers, real estate funds, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, listed real estate companies, private equity funds, developers, housing companies, family offices and private investors – both nationally and internationally.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call, we are available at your convenience
APERIA Real Estate GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main